Ross et Rachel
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Ross et Rachel

Tout sur Ross et Rachel de la série Friends

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Les interviews

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Fran
Rang: Administrateur
Fran

Les interviews Empty
MessageSujet: Les interviews   Les interviews EmptyMar 21 Fév - 16:24

Une interview assez récente :

Currently headlining thriller flick Derailed, Jennifer Aniston talks about moving on from her own emotional train wreck.

Why did you decide to do Derailed?
I was hesitant to do it at first but I do love a good thriller. And starring Clive Owen it was a no-brainer.
Why would Clive’s character, who had everything, have an affair?
I don't know, I guess that's life. It’s harsh and sometimes it isn't easy. You can have everything wonderful in the world and make stupid choices because you're bored for a moment or not fulfilled for a moment.

What’s your view on fidelity in marriage?
Well, I'm not personally up for swinging but to each his own. [Laughs.] For me, fidelity is important.

Can you talk about working with Clive?
Clive is an amazing, fantastic actor. He’s funny and really more of a goofball than you'd imagine because he plays such serious, debonair kind of characters but he's actually really funny.

Really?
We had to laugh a lot on this set to counterbalance the depressing mood of what it was that we were doing, so we all had some fun.

When your own life derailed last year, who did you turn to? Who made you laugh?
Well, my friends made me laugh. I made myself laugh! It's always fun to entertain yourself, and yeah, when I have a problem I have a very small group of friends and usually I will discuss something with one or two of them, get advice and then I figure it out for myself. I collect the data and then I work out what I'm going to do.

What makes you happy?
[Laughs.] A sunset makes me happy. Really silly things make me happy, simple things. Being with my friends makes me happy, a bottle of wine and nice cheese makes me happy. Simple things make me happy. People being kind to me.

Being in love?
Being in love definitely makes you happy. Definitely.

Is it difficult for you to break away from being typecast as Rachel in Friends?
That will take as long as it takes. I mean, unfortunately there are re-runs all over the place. But I love it. That character gave me my career so we thankfully have enough directors who don’t give a shit. My fame didn’t get in the way.

You're such a glamorous icon. Have you ever worked a regular job?
I was a waitress for many, many years but I loved it. I worked at an advertising agency, I was a bike messenger, I was a receptionist. I worked in a day care centre, I served ice cream. I liked helping people.

Were you a good waitress?
I wasn’t a very good waitress but I really enjoyed it. I dropped things and I got orders wrong and I spilt stuff on people but they were okay with it. Only once did I have someone really take my head off and yell at me. I didn’t really have that much confidence that I was going to really make it as an actor so I didn't think I had a choice.

Is there pressure to maintain how you look?
You don’t hit some level and coast. I take care of myself first and foremost. And there are times when I don’t take as good a care of myself and times when I do, you know. But it just feels good to be healthy and with that comes physical exercise and staying in shape.

Do you have many of the same friends as you did before you hit it big?
My friends are all still the same since I moved [to Hollywood]. There are some that are no longer my friends and it’s not because of money or anything. I didn’t change – but people around me did. I think they became more uncomfortable. Does that make any sense?

Does fame or celebrity affect relationships more than money?
I think it’s a combination. I’m not sure what it is. I just am who I am. It’s not my job to take care of their discomfort.

What’s the worst temptation that money brings?
The worst temptation money brings is to keep it all. Or to hoard it. Because money can make you super-greedy and I think that is a temptation that you have to consciously decide to try to avoid.

You work a lot. How do you relax?
I relax. I have an easy time relaxing, actually. I love to go and visit my friends, I love being in my home, I like to go to dinner with friends, I like to watch movies, I like to take hikes. I'm pretty boring. I like to travel – just get in a car and go on a road trip, too. I love that.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://fran57.skyblog.com
Fran
Rang: Administrateur
Fran

Les interviews Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Les interviews   Les interviews EmptyMar 14 Mar - 15:18

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://fran57.skyblog.com
sarahh
Ross et Rachel
sarahh